Up To Ten Concurrent Processing, Free!
Questetra BPM Suite Download Edition can be used free of charge as long as the number of concurrent running processes is within 10. (This means if there are 10 unfinished processes, you cannot start a new one.)
Apply for Free Download
Download version 9.6.3
|Server Machine||Support Version|
|Memory||2GB or higher (Recommend)|
|OS||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2(32bit/64bit)
Microsoft Windows 7(32bit/64bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista SP2(32bit)
Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS(32bit/64bit)
|Java||Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 7
*As of Mar. 4, 2014
- “Latest Stable Version” is Recommended for Chrome/Firefox/Mac OS/iOS/Flash Player
- Operation speed depends on each computer’s CPU.
- Graphics-related operations generate large amounts of data transmission. Restricting HTTP communication to HTTP 1.0 (including HTTP 1.0 proxy) or a communication rate under 1Mbps may have a negative effect on operation.
- Support is available only for Recommended Environment
In the “Download Edition”, the following functions and menus are not available.
- Automatic PDF generation using the “Service Task (PDF generate)”
- External linkage function available in SaaS Edition (system settings)
- Google Apps Cooperation
- SSO (SAML)
- Message Start Event
In addition, because it is packaged with the lightweight database “(H2DB)”, there are following constraints.
- In the case the cumulative number of processing (including the number of process instances that completed processing) become over 5,000, it may not be able to guarantee the sufficient processing speed.
- The cooperation between processes which a Process call another Process is not available