Business Designing for the First Time
This is a tutorial to learn the basic operation of the cloud-based workflow Questetra BPM Suite. Please try to experience the Business Process Management in the theme of very simple Business flow “Daily report”.
Chapter 1 Handling Issues
- You can register new Issues at [Start]. The Issues will be delivered to the downstream steps according to Business Processes Definition.
- Issues that are delivered to you, will be stocked in your [My Tasks]. Enter information and then flow to the next Step.
- With the Enterprise Social networking [Task Feed], you are able to in-house communication using Issue ID.
Chapter 2 Defining Business Process
- A Business Process is made up of several [Steps]. By placing one step, one [Input Form] will be automatically prepared.
- The order of the Steps is expressed with connections of arrows. Each [Issue] will progress along the arrows. The personnel who handles the Step is set by the unit of [Swim lane].
- To make the Business flow “Concurrent Parallel Split”, place a [AND Gateway]. To make a “Selective Split”, place a [XOR Gateway] and set conditional expressions.
Chapter 3 Operating the System
- The management of Questetra is conducted jointly by the Privileged Users with [System Administrator authorization]. They are allowed to configure settings such as to grant the [User Manager Privilege] to certain Users.
- [Organization] is a representation of the user group i.e. “General Affairs Department” or “Human Resource Department”. Every User Account must belong to one or more [Organization].
- The “Choices List” or “Template of PDF document” which are referred from various Processes are added to the system by the Users with [System Administrator Authorization].
Chapter 4 More Convenient Use
- [automated process] in the middle of Flow will realize “unmanned” of day-to-day operations. Script setting in the Input form will realize “labor saving” on data entry.
- To achieve a simple REST Connection, use [Process Model Connecting API]. You can achieve the “Connection between Process” or “Starting from an external system”, etc..
- To develop a dedicated apps, utilize [Developer API]. You can achieve “Development of sensor apps ” or “Automatic synchronization of organizational information”, etc..