With this article, the series of “Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free”, Basic version” finally ends! Those who are sticking around on this series tenaciously, please bare with me a little more, since the Basic edition will end soon.
This time, we will check the operation of the settings made in the last article (Basic 9).
==Points of Operation check==
We are going to make operation check on the “Inquiry-handling system” which we have been creating through the articles so far (Basic 1 to 9). So for those who have not read the Basic 1 to 9 articles yet, I recommend you to read articles Basic 1 to 9 in order, and create an Inquiry-handling system of your own little by little according to the procedure.
Those who claim ‘I do not have the time!’, please download the files related to the Inquiry-handling system created in Basic 1 to 9, from HERE and use it.
* Please refer to “Using Business Template for the First Time” for how to download and import.
In the last article (Basic 9), we added settings in order to be used in an Organization to the “Inquiry-handling system” we have created up to articles Basic 1 to 8. In this operation check, we will confirm what it means for an Organization to be able to correspond, through the flow from accepting inquiries until recording answers (correspondence result).
- An inquirer inputs an inquiry into Inquiry form. (Submit)
- It sends inquiry-acceptance email automatically to the inquirer.
- The received inquiry Issue becomes “Offered”.
- One member of the “Support Center” undertakes the inquiry Issue and processes the “Record the answer” Step.
Members of the “Support Center” organization are now able to process the “Record the Answer” Step, while in the past, only you, who created the Inquiry-handling systems, were able to.
==About the status of “Offered”==
To respond to an inquiry-handling Issue by an Organization, it is necessary to understand the concept of “Offered”. It’s not that complicated.
In the inquiry-handling system which we are currently creating, the inquiry Issue is handed over to the entire members belonging to the “Support Center” with the state of “Offered”.
For one inquiry Issue, the person who should process the “Record the Answer” Step is among many members belonging to the “Support Center”. Among the members, someone will undertake this Issue and will “Record the answer”. At the moment when the inquiry arrives, no one has undertaken it yet, so it is in the state referred to as “Offered”.
Now that you understand the “Offered” concept, it is time for operation check.
==Let’s do the operation check==
Let’s check the operation of the Inquiry-handling system which we have created in Basic 1 to 9 with the procedure as follows.
- Beforehand, enter several inquiries from the inquiry form as an inquirer.
- Log in as a member of the Support Center and click “Workflow” in the upper menu.
- Confirm that a number is displayed next to the word “Offered” in the left menu.
- By clicking “Offered”, confirm that the same number of inquiries shown in #2 were received.
- Click the magnifying glass icon of a received Issue. Confirm the details of the Issue.
- Click on the “Candidate” button in “Operation history and Current Status” on the Detail screen of the Issue opened in #5. Confirm that the members of the Support Center are displayed.
- Click on the “Accept” button to the left.
- Click on the “My Tasks” on the left menu and confirm that the inquiry Issues confirmed at #3, #4, #5 are there.
- Click on the icon next to the magnifying glass of the inquiry case confirmed in #5, enter the necessary information on the displayed screen, and undertake the “record answer (correspondence result)” Step.
Through this procedure you have confirmed that a member of the support center is able to log in and process “Record the Answer (Correspondence result)” Step. Also, as shown in #6, a logged-in User is able to confirm that the candidate for underwriting the inquiry Issue is a member of the Support Center.
I suppose now you understand that by the setting Support Center as an Organization in Basic 9, it has become possible to correspond to inquiries, unlike before, when only you, who created the Inquiry-handling system, were able to do it.
For the above procedures, please refer to the following video, also.
This is the final article of the series, “Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free”.
Although it is at a basic level, by putting into practice what was written in articles of Basic 1 to 10, I hope you were able to understand clearly how to create an Inquiries-handling system based on “Questetra BPM Suite”.
It is worth mentioning that there still is a lot of room for enhancement. For example:
- Enable to automatically send answer email
- Making a mechanism to receive advice for preparing responses, from other departments (escalation)
- Making the Operating screens of each Step easier to understand
and so on…
I am going to write articles about those further enhancements as Advanced editions.
That’s it, for today!
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 1
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 2
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 3
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 4
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 5
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 6
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 8
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 9
- (Completed) Inquiry-handling Process Model_ver6 (Inquiry-handling app)
- Using Business Template for the First Time
|Prev article - 55. Improvement Tips||Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 9|
|Next article - 55. Improvement Tips||Creating 'Inquiry-handling system' for Free ; Basic Index|
|Another article - YAHAGI Hajime||What is the Worth which Parallelization of Workflow Brings?|