This is the third article in the series of “Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free”, which are meant for people who want to make inquiry-handling work easier.
In the inquiry form created in the 1st and 2nd articles, “inquirer name” and “phone number” are entered. These two items correspond to personal information. The act of accepting inquiries using this inquiry form is the same as collecting personal information.
In Japan, Amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information (promulgated in September 2015) is being prepared for enforcement by the spring of 2017. When this Act is enforced, all organizations are subject to this law.
* In the previous Act, small business operators handling 5,000 or less items of Personal Information were not subjected to this law.
==Make it checkable when agreed==
The appearance of the complete inquiry we will create this time is shown in the following image.
Let’s get started with the setting steps.
First, let’s log in to Questetra BPM Suite environment. If you have not yet acquired the Questetra BPM Suite environment, please refer to the Basic 1 article.
===Start the Process Modeler===
Although I have introduced the term Process Modeler suddenly, In fact, you have already used the Process Modeler in the articles Basic 1 and Basic 2.
The Process Modeler is a tool for creating a Process Model (something like an app), you drew a picture and set Process Data items in parts Basic 1 and Basic 2.
Since we will also use the Process Modeler this time, first I will explain how to start it.
After logging in, click where your name is displayed in the upper right corner and click on “Process Model Setting”.
A page showing the Process Model list is displayed. You will see a Process Model name “Inquiry-handling” which you have created in the articles part Basic 1 and Basic 2. Clicking on the magnifying glass icon on the right of the name will bring up the detail screen of “Inquiry-handling” Process Model.
On the displayed detail screen of the “Inquiry-handling” Process Model, clicking on the “Edit” button right above the Process Model Diagram will start the Process Modeler.
When the Process Modeler is displayed, make settings by clicking on the “Process Data Item” tab on the top of the screen.
Detailed settings are explained in the following procedure: (Look at the image below.)
- Click on the select box indicated as “Add” on the upper left side of the screen.
- Click to choose “Select” from the options in the drop down list.
- Click on the select box just beneath the name entry field and click to choose “Check box”.
- Mark the check box to the right of the word “Required”, just below this select box.
- There is a table beneath the “Required” checkbox, so click on the “Edit” button further to the right of this table.
- The setting window will be displayed. Two data have been set on the table in the setting screen. From these, delete the data at the bottom by clicking on the “-” icon to the left.
- Modify the value of the display label of the remaining data to “I agree” and close this window by clicking the X mark in the upper right of this setting window.
Detailed settings are done with the following procedure. (There is a moving image below.)
- The diagram created in Basic 1 and Basic 2 is displayed. Double click on the rounded symbol labeled Inquiry Form.
- Click on the “Close” button on the upper right corner of the screen to close the properties screen.
After that, press the Save button on the upper right corner of the screen to save the settings you’ve done so far. Then press the Close button on the right hand side. On the next screen, “Release” the Inquiry form following the method described in the Basic 2 article. After that, press the Save button on the upper right corner of the screen to save the settings you have done so far. Then press the Close button on the right hand side. On the next screen, “Release” the Inquiry form by the method described in the Basic 2 article.
I have created a video to help you understand because the procedure so far could be confusing using only written instructions. It also includes the method to Release it, so please refer to it as well.
==To confirm if it works==
The method of knowing the URL of the inquiry form is written in the Basic 2 article as well as the method to release it, so please refer to it. Do you remember, in the screen shown immediately after the Release, the procedure of double clicking on the rounded icon (FORM) in the Process Diagram?
The procedure to check the behaviour is also shown in a video, so please refer to to it too.
In the next article, we will evolve it into a more convenient inquiry form, as we are going to add a mechanism to attach files at the time of making an inquiry.
By the way, the Inquiry-handling Process Model (Inquiry-handling app) created this time can also be downloaded from HERE. If you want to see the completed Model please download and import.
* Please refer to “Using Business Template for the First Time“, for the method of download and import.
That’s it for today!
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 1
- Creating ‘Inquiry-handling system’ for Free ; Basic 2
- (Completed) Inquiry-handling Process Model_ver2 (Inquiry-handling app)
- Using Business Template for the First Time
|Prev article - 55. Improvement Tips||Creating 'Inquiry-handling system' for Free ; Basic 2|
|Next article - 55. Improvement Tips||Creating 'Inquiry-handling system' for Free ; Basic 4|
|Another article - YAHAGI Hajime||How to Write “Case study articles” Regularly|