Question. Can I connect from Workflow-A to Workflow-B?
Answer. Yes, you can. Set up the ‘Start Event’ in Workflow-B to be pushed.
- Sending side (A): Place a ‘Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)’
- Receiving side (B): Place a ‘Message Start Event (HTTP)’
Using these connection settings, Workflow-B will become able to be called from the Issue on Workflow-A. When you specify the business data as SEND Parameters, those data will be passed over.
How to use
- Import Workflow-B, then confirm its ‘ProcessModel ID’
- [Release] Workflow-B
- Import Workflow-A,then edit the value in SEND Parameter on the ‘SEND Event’ property screen
Change the value of the Parameter name [processModelInfoId] to the number which you confirmed in step 1.
- Save it and realease Workflow-A
- M221 AUTO START Auto Starting Triggered by HTTP Request
- M225 AUTO EVENT Auto Sending of HTTP Request with Business data Inserted
- How to Divide a Long Workflow Definition
- Data Structure of an ‘In-house Questionnaire’ that Gathers n Answers to One Project
|Prev article - 50. Questetra Tips||FAQ. Can I Download the Data of Issues?|
|Next article - 50. Questetra Tips||FAQ. Can I search last month's inquiry list?|
|Another article - Questetra Support||FAQ. Can I Start Business Processes from Received Emails?|