In using Questetra BPM Suite, if you are in the position of assigning jobs of the next month, you might have felt that, ‘I know it is my duty that registering all the Task for this month to be assigned to workers at the beginning of the month, but it is annoying to me to register one by one…’
For solving this problem, we have prepared a tool that allows registration of Tasks (Starting the Process) from the list Data on Google Spreadsheet or in Excel, all at once.
Using this tool, you can easily achieve these performance such as,
- Registering all the customers that need to be updated the contract within this month, into the Contract Updating Process by the list at once.
- Registering the data that was brought from elsewhere for the purpose of migrating etc., at once.
- Starting Processes at once, by csv file or by the list that created with Excel.
Below, I’ll explain in detail about the tool.
Start processes on Questetra BPM Suite by Google Spreadsheet data. (Google Drive Add-on)
「Questetra BPM Suite add-on」
== Preparation ==
- You need a G Suite (Google Apps) account or a gmail account, because it works on Google Spreadsheet.
- You need to set [Message Start Event (HTTP)] on the Process Model of Questetra BPM Suite for receiving data via HTTP to Start the Process.
*Click HERE to see the detail of ‘Message Start Event (HTTP)’
== How to Use ==
== Mechanism ==
== Notes ==
If the list contains more than 101 lines, it need to be separated to avoid the Limitation of Questetra BPM Suite that Less than 100 Processes to be Started in 15 minutes.
For your questions about this tool, please contact us via Contact Form.
* This tool is published using the service that is available since March 2014, add-ons that created with Google Apps Script on Google Drive to be published.
|Prev article - 50. Questetra Tips||Cases of Cooperation with BPM products and Office365, Salesforce, Cybozu, etc. (List of Examples of Cooperation: part 1)|
|Next article - 50. Questetra Tips||FAQ. Can I Download the Data of Issues?|
|Another article - Kusaka Tsuyoshi||Can Backlog and Cloud BPM Cooperate?|