On July 6, the new version 10.3 was released. Have you tried the newly added features? In this article, we would like to introduce the several new features of Ver.10.3.
- Press Release: Questetra: Cloud Workflow 10.3 Logs its own Fitness
- Release Information: v10.3.0 2015-07-06: Sequential Operation of Multiple Tasks
The First one is a new BPMN item called [Annotations].
By placing an [Annotations] item onto the Business Flow Diagram, you will be able to fill out a description of the business and of each Step. Up until now, I think it was possible to describe the business content on the Step name or by indicating a [work manual]. However, now you are able to clearly communicate the (tips of) business content even more, using “Annotations”, because you can add a description to the Workflow diagram.
([Work manual] is good for the description of the business rules and more detailed explanations.)
The [Annotation] icon is available on the “Advanced” palette. By adding an appropriate description, the Business Flow Diagram will become easier to read, and therefore easier to understand. When you create or edit a new Business Process, by all means, please consider adding the [Annotations] item.
I think this is also a business improvement!
- Questetra: Cloud Workflow 10.3 Logs its own Fitness (Press Release)
- v10.3.0 2015-07-06: Sequential Operation of Multiple Tasks (Announcement)
- 2015-07-06 (Individual Number Application flow)： National Identification Number in Workflow (4)
|Prev article - 50. Questetra Tips||FAQ. What will Happen to the Operational Records of the Past when I Delete a User?|
|Next article - 50. Questetra Tips||Ver. 10.3: Added Option for Deleting Unnecessary Files upon Generating PDF File|
|Another article - Questetra Support||FAQ. Deleted Data Items were Restored upon Duplicating a Process Model. Is it right?|