Build the Core System of Rental Business Entirely with Cloud
Built by combining Salesforce, AWS, and Questetra
Q. What kind of work are you using Questetra for?
HIGASHI TWENTY ONE CO.,LTD. is a company which core business is transportation business, office relocation moving business, warehouse storage business. Based on that know-how, we offer a wide range of services including logistics business such as 3PL, in-building delivery service, nursing care equipment rental wholesale.
We are using Questetra as “a new nursing care goods rental management system” which is from order acceptance until delivery adjustment in nursing care equipment rental business, cooperating with Salesforce and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Q. Please tell me how you are using it concretely
Previously, we had built a system with packaging software that operates independently for each site. Therefore, we had some challenges.
- Extra work occurred since sharing of inventory information and centralized management of product information master between sites were not done
- Huge amount of manual work occurred in monthly processing since it could not cooperate with the accounting system
- Setting work was required for each opening of site and it took a period of time to open
In order to solve them, we built a new system by collaborating Questetra and AWS with Salesforce which we had been using since before.
The new system is the backbone system of this business which is to accept orders for nursing care products rental, to adjust inventory and warehouse accompanying it, and to arrange trucks for delivery. With the introduction of the new system, we were able to eliminate leakage and delay of work while reducing various work, and we were able to greatly increase the efficiency of our work.
Supporting by Questetra’s partner, and various devices
Q. How did you develop it?
We had it built by Vital Information, Inc. which is Questetra’s partner certified company.
Vital Information, Inc. is also a partner certified company of Salesforce and AWS, so they built a new system in an optimal combination taking advantage of the features of each mechanism.
- Salesforce: Master data management and Sales billing management
- AWS: Input system for agencies and staffs
- Questetra: Automatic connection between systems, Automatic alert, Approval processing such as orders
By utilizing Questetra, we believe that system cooperation and others could have been realized, with reducing development cost.
Vital Information, Inc. Questetra certified partner
|Trade name||Vital Information, Inc.|
|Head office||Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Capital||50.3 million JPY|
|Business description||SI service business, IT platform services, Cloud integration, IoT platform, R&D|
Q. Please tell me the points that you have devised.
For the portion of order acceptance which we changed from receiving by telephone or fax to accepting through the Internet, we made it obviously visible using revolving light so that orders can be detected in real time.
In addition, we have made it possible to reliably perform required actions, such as alerting on stopping / resuming procedures occurring in accordance with the hospitalization of users.
Through such ingenuity, we could improve the quality of work while improving efficiency without compromising the response speed, and I am very satisfied.
- 927 million JPY
- Head office
- Chuo-ku, Osaka
- December 20th, 1944
- Business description
- Transportation business, Office relocation moving business, warehouse storage business, Logistics business, In-building delivery service, IT equipment support, Welfare equipment rental wholesale, Parking lot management, Office environment improvement support