1. Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Questetra, Inc.(hereinafter referred to as the “Questetra” in this article) takes it as a one of most important social responsibilities to handle your personal information properly. To make sure your personal information is secure, we put these guidelines in effect within the corporation.
2. Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information through which you can be identified. In general, you can visit our Websites without giving us your personal information. There are times when we may collect your personal information, for instance: to process an order, to correspond or in regard to a job application.
The followings are how we use your personal information:
- To fulfill your requests including your purchase of Questetra products, by Questetra or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To confirm your purchase of Questetra products.
- To provide information on our products and services.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By Questetra and selected organizations for marketing purposes.
- In a non-identifiable format for analysis.
- To develop our business relationship.
- To select and correspond in regard to a job application.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
Questetra does not sell or rent your contact information to any third parties without your prior permission, except in cases of the followings:
- When it is difficult to obtain your permission and we need to avoid danger of damage or lost of life or properties.
- When it is difficult to obtain your permission and we need to promote public health or to promote sound development of youth.
- When we need to cooperate in activities of organs or proxy of national or local governments and obtaining your permission makes such activities difficult to be accomplished.
- Other cases the laws require.
5. Integrity of Your Personal Information
Questetra tries to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date within the purposes for which it is used.
6. Protecting Your Personal Information
Questetra takes precautions and makes corrections as a appropriate measure needed to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alternation, misuse, and disclosure.
7. Request of Disclosure, Correction and Suspension
You can request to disclose, correct, add and/or delete your personal information you have provided Questetra and/or to suspend our using it. You can make such requests, other claims or questions relating to personal information by contacting Questetra at the email address or the phone number below.Questetra, Inc., Grievance Desk (9:00 – 18:00 on weekdays [JST])
P: +81-75-205-5007 / email@example.com
Inherently, you have the right not to provide your personal information to Questetra, though, there are times when we cannot deliver some services or products require your personal information. If you provide us your personal information incorrectly, we may fail to make certain services, products and/or delivery of them accurate and prompt.
9. Cookies and Other Technologies
Questetra’s websites, services and products may use “cookies” and other technologies, and these technologies do not automatically collect your personal information unless you enter to provide your personal information.
You may turn off cookies in your browser, though, making cookies off may make certain services or products unavailable.
Questetra gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends and users’ movements and to measure effect of advertising. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, Internet domain name, Internet service provider, referring or exit pages, operating system and date or time stamp.
We do not disclose these log files except on request of a court, a police or other law enforcement entities.