1. MODELING Feature
Graphical designing of business flows. Easy to build a variety of Business Processes with.
- All you need is a browser
- Drag & Drop Icons placement
- Diagram in Int’l standard
- Older version Referable
Changes of the business flow can be done quickly by in-house members.
2. OPERATING Feature
Web forms prepared for each processing step. Business information transaction done online.
- Job allocation on the rule
- Relative allocation is available
- Automated processing
- Chatting feature associated with issues
Processing history of upstream steps can be seen graphically on a Flow chart.
2-1. Task Processing
Workers can list their assigned work at any time. After introducing the required information for completion, it will continue to the next step automatically.
- Deadline warning indicator
- Sorting & grouping of the work list
- Star Mark for Important Tasks
- All Steps visible on the Flow chart
Various input support features make work easier.
2-2. Auto Processing
Also it’s possible to automate processing of certain operation.
- Autoomatic Start by timer
- PDF file Auto-generation
- Auto-storing in Google Drive
- Data updating with ECMAscript
Provides Eradication of mistakes and Labor-saving
2-3. Enterprise Social Network
Allows Business-chatting in association with data in Issues.
- Easy to link to data in Issues
- Interlocking Viewing authority as well
- Cross-departmental advices also reach
- Attachment of files or URL
Real-time communication increases the productivity of the day-to-day operations.
3. MONITORING Feature
Issues of the past are automatically aggregated, and you can monitor the work progress in real time.
- Visualizing the proportion of work
- Clickable graphs
- Listing by custom filter
- Exporting in various forms
Records of business history will be the basic data for your “Business improvement”.
3-1. Status Monitoring
You can understand the progress in real time.
- Detect business bottleneck
- Overlooking the flow diagram graphically
- Narrowing list by clicking on graph
- Doubt on status quo, SNS instantly!
You can see the work progress on the workflow diagram. At any time, you can see where and how many business Issues are staying?, and who is holding them?
3-2. Performance Monitoring
Monthly performance will be visualized.
- Summary of this month and the previous
- Visualizing of processing number and time
- Advanced search in an arbitrary period
- Basic data for business improvement
Business performance are aggregated graphically. You can analyze the business multifaceted, in performance of Individual or team, the average processing time, etc.
4. SYSTEM ADMIN Feature
The entire Business Process Management system is managed in privileges of 3 types. A System Administrator (a) can authorize User manager (b) and Process-model Creator (c).
- Bulk import of Users
- Bulk import of Organization / Role
- Downloading System log
- Setting Single Sign-on
Absolutely no need for technical knowledge for the server operation .
4-1. G Suite Log-in
Connection with G Suite (formerly Google Apps) is available.
- 1-click Login (OpenID)
- Export to Google Drive
- Schedule in Google Calendar
- Synchronization of Users list
Less than 5 minutes for integration with G Suite account. Business file storage and deadline time recording is also possible.
4-2. Message Catch Event API
You can receive API requests by placing Events in the Workflow.
- Process Start with REST API
- Stand by for REST API call in the middle of flow
- Request communication requires API key
- Also possible to restrict source IP
Can be used for automatic linkage between Workflow Apps, or automatic startup from the backbone system (Also possible to use email reception as a trigger). Not only reception but also e-mail transmission and HTTP request transmission, you can set easily.
4-3. Development of External Applications
Corresponding to FURTHER advanced system collaboration.
- Process Start API
- Worklist API
- Task Handling API
- System Setting APIs, etc
You are able to self-develop more advanced extension applications, such as smart phones apps, or collaboration with core system. OAuth2 authorization and Basic authentication are available.
0. Other Features
- Cloud Based (SaaS)
- Multiple Languages
- Smartphone Compatible
- Chrome Extension Available
- Google Gadgets Available
- Notification Customizable