- Version 9.4.0 (SaaS Edition)
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 7.1.0 and after
- When using Task Execution API (OAuth) to select multiple data in [Select] type or [File] type Process Data Items and execute the Task
- Occurs at the following timing:
- Using the Task Execution API (OAuth), select multiple items in a [Select] type Process Data (check box) and execute the Task.
- Using the Task Execution API (OAuth), select multiple files in a [File] type Process Data and execute the Task.
- What will occur?
- An error will occur with the OAuth authentication (OAuth signature error) and the Task cannot be executed.
- When using OAuth there is no workaround for this bug.
- Use Basic authentication when using the Task Execution API to execute Tasks with the conditions described above.