This bug has been fixed.
- Version 8.4.3
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 8.2.0 – 8.4.2
- Receiving Discussion type data in Message Start Event
- Occurs at the following timing:
- Setting receiving Discussion type data, and transmitting data which is set value in parameter (data[XX].console) to specified URL.
- What will occur
- Transmitted value set in parameter will not be reflected in Process Data Item value.
- Errors will not occur. The Process (Event) will be successfully processed.
- There is no Recovery when this problem occurs.
- Please follow one of the following instructions until release of fixed version.
- Set receiving as String type data (multiple lines) when transmitting Discussion type data.
- Set not to receive Discussion type data at Message Start Event.
- Change the Process Model that only the value of Discussion type data be input manually. However, record of ‘Date Time / User name’ will be those of when data be input.
- This Bug is due to be fixed in coming Version (8.4.3)