This bug has been fixed.
- Version 8.5.0
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 8.2.0 and after
- ‘A. Delete Setting’, ‘B. Setting Timer on Every Sunday’ in setting property screen of Timer Start Event.
There are two type of bugs in setting property screen of Timer Start Event.
- A. When deleting ‘Timer Setting’, other settings may be deleted.
- When one or more Timers had been added and been set, click [Delete] button on the last (right end) tab.
- What will occur
- Other ‘Timer Setting’ looks like to be deleted.
- B. Cannot set on ‘Sunday’ in setting ‘Weekly’.
- Try to change the setting only on ‘Sun’ checkbox, while ‘Mon’ to ‘Sat’ checkboxes are off.
- What Will Occur
- Not be able to change the state of the ‘Sun’ checkbox alone.
- A. This bug is only a problem of diplaying. Once you close the setting property screen, and then reopen it, correct ‘Timer Setting’ will be displayed.
- B. When you want to set Timer only on ‘Sunday’, once check other days checkbox, and then check on ‘Sun’, after that, turn off the check on other day.
This Bug is due to be fixed in coming Version (8.5.0)