This bug has been fixed.
- Version 8.4.4
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 8.2 and after
- Returning an allocated Task with Swimlane assignment.
- Occurs at the following timing:
- Been checked on [In relation to Swimlane …] button in [Allocation Rule] editing screen.
- Returning the allocated Task on appropriate Swimlane in Process Detail screen after it have been allocated.
- What will occur
- An error occurs and the Task cannot be Returned.
- Please [Delegate] the Task instead of Returning , when you want to give the Task to others.
This Bug is due to be fixed in coming Version (SaaS Edition: Version 8.5.0、Download Edition: Version 8.4.4)