This bug has been fixed.
- Version 8.5.0
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 8.4.4 (SaaS)
- Although it has occurred on past versions, we do not provide those versions currently (June 6th).
- To Download and unzip the file attachment on File type data or on Task Feed.
- Occurs at the following timing:
- Using IE6-8 then downloading attached file of attachment feature of File type data / Task Feed.
- What will occur
- You cannot unzip the zip file successfully.
- Please use other web browser such as Chrome and Firefox or so.
- It would be rather advanced, the file downloaded by IE 6-8 can be handled successfully in the following ways.
- File that you downloaded using IE6-8 is stored as a gzip format file (HTTP 1.1)
- After decompressing (gunzip) the gzip format file, you can handle it as zip format file.
This Bug is due to be fixed in coming Version (8.5.0)