This bug has been fixed.
- Version 9.2.0
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 4.1.0 and later
- Deleting [User Type Data Item] which was specified in the Allocation Rule.
- Occurs at the following timing:
- Deleting the User type data item which was specified in the Allocation rule that was specified in a Process Model.
- What will occur
- The Process Model cannot be saved. (An error occurs when Saving)
- The Allocation Rule setting screen cannot be opened. (Not occurs with version 8.5 or earlier)
- At the time of operation, invalid state will not be detected, and the detail of the error will be unknown. (With version 7.4 or earlier, the detail of the error will be known when saving)
- Repeat Undo until cancel the operation of deleting the User type data item.
- With version 8.5 or earlier, also can be recovered by changing the Allocation rule that is specifying User type data item in the Allocation Rule setting screen.
This Bug is due to be fixed in coming Version (9.2.0)