This bug has been fixed.
- Version 9.4.0 (SaaS Edition)
Affected Version and Operation
- All versions 2.0 and after (April, 2009)
- To add Swimlanes and moving them in Process Diagram Designing screen.
- Occurs at the following operation
- Place a Swimlane.
- Place another Swimlane beneath it, and spread the height to more than double. (so you can place two tasks above and below)
- Move the Swimlane at the bottom a little (a few pixels) upward./li>
- Drag & Drop a new Swimlane onto the Swimlane on the top.
- What will occur
- The Swimlanes are overlaid, so it would be difficult to visually verify the placement of the tasks whether arranged as intended.
(Task A is in Swimlane AAA, Task C is in Swimlane CCC)
- Moving one of the overlaid Task to upward (or downward) by Drag & Drop.