This bug has been fixed.
- Version 9.4.0_201303191143 (SaaS Edition)
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.4.0
- Transmitting a request to “Message Start Event (HTTP)” or “Messages Catching Intermediate Event (HTTP)”.
- Occurs in operating:
- Transmitting HTTPS request from external applications or “Message Throwing Intermediate Event (HTTP)” to “Message Start Event (HTTP)” or “Messages Catching Intermediate Event (HTTP)”.
- What occurred and the period of occurring
- The event processing becomes an error because Can not connect with SSL to the event URL for certificate validation error.
- Occurred date/ time: After releasing Version 9.4 (2013/03/18, 2:00 JST [+9:00])
- Fixed date/ time: 2013/03/18, 11:43 JST [+9:00]
- Cause of the bug
- Mistyped in the host name of the SSL processing server computer when configuration changes due to release of version 9.4
- This bug was already fixed at 2013/03/18, 11:43.