This bug has been fixed.
- Version 9.5.0_201306141631 (SaaS Edition)
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.5.0 of Free SaaS Edition
- Setting [Google Apps Connectivity] in [Account Settings]
- Occurs in operating:
- In an environment using ‘Google Apps Connectivity’, each User makes setting ‘Connectivity’ with ‘Google Drive’ and ‘Google Calendar’ in [Google Apps Connectivity] < [Account settings].
- What will occur, period of occurrence, subject of this Bug
- In the confirmation screen of “This app would like to:”, after clicking on the [accept] button, move to ‘404 page not found’, and Connectivity setting cannot be completed.
- Time of occurrence: at release of 9.5.0 (2:00, 2013-04-22)
- Time of recovering: 16:31, 2013-06-14
- Subject to this bug: Part of Users of Free SaaS Edition
- This bug is already fixed.