This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.6.0
- To open the screen that shows lists and graphs from each menu of Performance Check.
- Occurs in operating:
- To open Performance Check menu such as [Your performance] or [This month] etc..
- What will occur
- [Save Search Criteria] button is indicated at right bottom of the screen.
- Questetra does not intend to show this button
- It seems to be able to save the search criteria, but it doesn’t work.
- The Dialog box closes and nothing is saved, when you try to save.
- When you try to call the saved search criteria, different screen (Task Search etc.) will open.
- Do not use the [Save Search Criteria] button in the screen that graphs and lists of Process/ Tasks are displayed together.
This bug is due to be fixed in coming version. (9.7.0)