This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.0.0 and later (SaaS Edition)
- A message which Subject is blank is sent to the receiving address of ‘Message Start Event’.
- Occurs in operating:
- A message which Subject is blank is sent to the receiving address (address for starting) of ‘Message Start Event’.
- What will occur
- An error occurs, the Process does not start.
- In some cases, it works properly even the subject of the message is blank. Behaviors vary depending on the application of the mail sender.
- The occurrence of the error is not notified to the address set for notification.
- Please set the ‘Subject’ of the email which is sent to the Process Starting address for ‘Message Start Event (email)’. (Unless the sender is not under control.)
- Recommendation for using ‘Message Start Event (email)’.
- In preparation for processing failure of the emergency, we recommend you to transmit the email to the Process Start Address for “Message Start Event (e-mail)” to another address in parallel such as using an electronic mailing list.
This bug is due to be fixed in coming version. (9.7.0)