This bug has been fixed.
- Version 188.8.131.52308081053
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.5.0 to Version 9.6.1 (SaaS Edition)
- To configure a connection from ‘Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)’ of Paid SaaS Edition to Free SaaS Edition.
- Occurs in operating:
- To operate a Process configured ‘Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)’ in Paid SaaS Edition, the destination has been set to ‘Message Start Event (HTTP)’ or ‘Message Catching Intermediate Event (HTTP)’ in Free SaaS Edition.
- What will occur
- Fail to process ‘Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)’.
- This bug has been already fixed (2013-08-08).
- Changed SSL configuration in the server machine for Free SaaS Edition.