This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.7.0
- To delete a Process Model or individual Process that is using ‘Service Task’.
- Occurs in operating:
- To delete a Process Model that is using ‘Service Task’.
- To delete a Process that has processed ‘Service Task’.
- What will occur
- A Process Model / Process may not be possible to be deleted displaying an error message of ‘An error occurred in processing in the database’.
- There is no workaround or recovery to this bug. We are very sorry, but please be patient until we fix this bug.
- If you have serious operational trouble by not able to remove the Process Model / Process, please contact us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Bug is due to be fixed in the coming Version (9.7.1).