This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.7.0
- To select a “Task / Form” for previewing the Task Operating screen in the “Process Data Item setting screen” and in the “Read / write Permission settings screen” of the Process Modeler.
- Occurs in operating:
- To display the Process Data Items (or read/write Permission) setting screen once after booting the Process Modeler.
- Adding / deleting “Task” or, “Message Start Event (Form)” on the Process Diagram setting screen.
- Opening the Process Data Items (or read/write Permission) setting screen again, then to open the selection box for selecting the preview target.
- What will occur
- Added / deleted “Task”etc. is not reflected in the list.
Added Task does not appear in the list, deleted Task remain displayed.
- Impossible to select previewing screen of ‘Task Operating’ that has been added.
- To preview Task etc. that does not appear in the list, please move to ‘property screen of Task’ in the Process Diagram setting screen.
- It will be correct when you reboot the Process Modeler after saving the Process Model.
However, the same problem occurs if you do the same procedure.
This Bug is due to be fixed in the coming Version (9.7.1).