This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Confirmed the symptom with Chrome 32.0.1700.107m for Windows
- Performing operations such as [Close] [Save] in the process model edit screen.
- Occurs in operating:
- User using the Google Chrome for Windows performs the following operations in process model edit screen (Process Modeler):
- to [Save] theProcess Model
- to [Close] the Process Model edit screen
- to change the setting of [read/write][read][-] inPermission setting screen.
- What will occur
- Dialog to notify the saving completion does not appear.
- Confirmation dialog box does not appear.
- Operation of the changeover setting is not processed smoothly.
- When carrying out the process model editing on a Windows machine, please use browser other than Chrome. (Internet Explorer / Firefox)
- When you face this bug on Chrome, try below:
- Moving the mouse over corresponding portions of displaying dialog box, etc..
- Switching the active window (switching tab).
- This bug does not occur in Chrome for Mac.