- Version 9.9.2
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.9.0 and later
- Clicking on the [Edit] button on ‘Operator’ setting screen
- Occurs in operating:
- In Process Modeler, clicking on the [Edit] button on a Swimlane in which Role has been configured.
- What will occur
- Configuration of the ‘Role’ has been erased at the time of displaying the Setting screen.
- Reconfigure ‘Role’ setting again, each time when you edit the setting of Operator which ‘Role’ has been used.
- ‘Role’ setting will not be erased unless you click on the [Edit] button to open the setting screen.
This bug is due to be fixed in the coming release version.
|Prev article -||v9.9.2 2014-06-16: Fixed Bugs in 'Process Search' and 'Process Model Editing'|
|Next article -||June 12 (UTC+9) "Message Start Event (email)" did not Work (Recovered)|