This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.9.3
- Sending Requests to ‘Message Start Event (HTTP)’ by specifying a parameter of a Numeric type data item that is not editable.
- Occurs in operating:
- Sending an HTTP Request for ‘Message Start Event (HTTP)’ such as
- a Request which is configured with a value that causes a format error due to specifying Numeric type data item parameter that is set other than ‘Editable’. (e.g. Strings of ‘abc’)
- What will occur
- Processing of “Message Start Event (http)” fails, the new process will not be Started.
- An Error Notification email is sent to the User of ‘Administrator’.
- Please change the setting and processing of the request sender, not to send parameters other than data items that is configured ‘Editable’.
This bug is due to be fixed in the coming release version.