This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.9.0 or later (SaaS Edition)
- System Administrator tries to Download [Process Log].
- Occurs in operating:
- Clicking on the [CSV Download (UTF-8)] button ([Process Log]<-[System Setting]), when the number of logs is huge (indicated at right-top).
(System Administrator Authorization is required.)
- What will occur
- Memory Shortage error will occur in our Server Computer. the Application will crash.
- Please do not click on the [CSV Download (UTF-8)] button, if the number of logs is more than 10000.
- Downloading is impossible if logs were more than 10000. An Error message will appear. (Due to the Specification of v9.4.4)
- When you download ‘Process Logs’,please narrow down to less than 10000 logs by filtering with ‘Term’ or ‘Process ID’.
- This bug will not occur in downloading ‘System Logs’.
This bug is due to be fixed in the coming release version.