- Version 9.9.5
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 9.9.0 or later (SaaS Edition)
- Attempting to [Download All] at ‘Search Condition List’.
- Occurs in operating:
- Clicking on the [Download All] button icon on the ‘Search Condition List’ screen. (The List will be shown by clicking [Others] on the left side menu).
- What will occur
- If the number of the target which matches the search criteria is too large, a Memory Shortage error will occur in our Server Computer. The Application will crash.
- Please do not click on the [Download All] button icon on the ‘Search Condition List’ screen.
- When you want to download data, please do Search before, and download the result.
This bug is due to be fixed in the coming release version.
|Prev article -||Downloading 'Process Logs' may Cause Service Outage (Fixed)|
|Next article -||Specifying 'limit=0' may Cause Service Outage (Fixed)|