This bug has been fixed.
- Version 10.1.0
- (Download Edition: Version 9.9.6)
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 8.0.0 or later
- Terminating a Process with Automated Processing Step e.g. ‘Throwing Message Intermediate Event’.
- Occurs in operating:
- Terminating a Process that includes automated processing Steps such as ‘Throwing Messgae Intermediate Event’ or ‘Service Task’, etc., at the time in progression of processing of these.
- What will occur
- The instance proceeds forward further from automated Step and still remains processable, despite it has been already terminated.
- The Process Instance in which this event happened is not normal. It is desirable to [Delete] it.
This bug is due to be fixed in the coming release version.