This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 11.1.0
- To open the select type data item after updating/deleting “Choices Master”
- Occurs in operating
- Choices Master (Options-XML) name includes Japanese or some symbols
- To Update/Delete the Choices Master (Options-XML) in the (Shared) Process Model File
- What will occur
- Changes of “Choices Master” will not be displayed, and old choices list (cached) will be displayed in the Process Data Item
Workaround ・ Recovery
- When this bug occurs, please change the options-XML filename to a new one using only “alphanumeric characters/- hyphens/_ underscore/. period”. Then register and set it again.
- It is possible to clear the cache of old choices information by using the [Clearing Cached Choices information (/API/Admin/ItemCache/delete)] API
- You can obtain the URL of the Choices Master by using [Retrieving Cached Choices information] API
- Though this URL starts from “file:///select/”, it is effective for solving the matter
This Bug is due to be fixed in the next releasing version