- Windows Update (KB3197356)
Affected Version and Operation
- Version of Questetra
- SaaS Edition: Version 11.1.0 and later
- Download Edition: Version 10.4.6 and later
- Use Environments
- The Windows 10 environment to which “Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3194496)” has been applied from Windows Update
- To try to display a task processing screen by using Microsoft Edge
- Occurs in operating
- To try to open a task processing screen using Edge of Windows 10 to which the update program (KB3194496) has been applied.
- What will occur
- The message, “System failed to retrieve from server. Please reload this page.” will be shown, and cannot open the task processing screen
Workaround ・ Recovery
- When this bug occurred, please use a supported browser other than Edge.
- Supported browser of Windows 10: Google Chrome (latest stable version), Mozilla Firefox (latest stable version)
- As for system requirements, please refer to here.
|Prev article -||[Free SaaS Edition / U.S. region] Notice for Service Outage due to Server Maintenance on Sep. 30th, 2016|
|Next article -||Japanese Characters Not Displayed Clearly on Process Model Editing Screen on [Chrome for Windows]|