- (Due) Version 11.3.0
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 11.1.0
- To Refer to the Options with [Script Task], after updating / deleting “Options Master”
- Occurs in operating
- Referring to the Options Master (Options XML) whose file name includes Japanese or some symbols, with [Script task]
- Updating / deleting the Options Master (Options XML) at “Shared File” / “Process model file”
- What will occur
- The change in content of “Option Master” is not reflected, and old Options (that have been cached) are acquired when referring from [script task].
Workaround ・ Recovery
- When this problem occurs, please clear the cache of the old Options information using the “Clearing Cached Choices master (/ API / Admin / ItemCache / delete)” API
- Specify the value of the request parameter “url” of the API with a character string of “URL” of the Option Master obtained by URL encoding (UTF – 8)
- Please obtain the URL of the target Options Master by using “Retrieving a List of Cached Choices master” API
- Those whose file name of the Options Master including Japanese etc. are included in the URL as they are, are the targets.
- This Bug is due to be fixed in the next releasing version
|Prev article -||When specifying a Process Model for Process search, the Target Process Model may not be Narrowed Down|