This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 11.1.0
- To Refer to the Options with [Script Task], after updating / deleting “Options Master”
- Occurs in operating
- Referring to the Options Master (Options XML) whose file name includes Japanese or some symbols, with [Script task]
- Updating / deleting the Options Master (Options XML) at “Shared File” / “Process model file”
- What will occur
- The change in content of “Option Master” is not reflected, and old Options (that have been cached) are acquired when referring from [script task].
Workaround ・ Recovery
- When this problem occurs, please clear the cache of the old Options information using the “Clearing Cached Choices master (/ API / Admin / ItemCache / delete)” API
- Specify the value of the request parameter “url” of the API with a character string of “URL” of the Option Master obtained by URL encoding (UTF – 8)
- Please obtain the URL of the target Options Master by using “Retrieving a List of Cached Choices master” API
- Those whose file name of the Options Master including Japanese etc. are included in the URL as they are, are the targets.
This Bug is due to be fixed in the next releasing version