This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 11.2.0
- When selecting a Process Model for Process search / Task search, trying to narrow down the target Process Model by “category” or “Process Model name”
- Occurs in operating
- A User who is not granted “control permission” or “data viewing permission” to any Process Model tries to narrow down Process Models to select one for Process search / Task search, by “Category”, “Process Model name” or “Star”
- What will occur
- Narrowing down by “Category”, “Process Model name”, “Star” does not work properly, and the displayed Process Models list does not change.
Workaround ・ Recovery
- You can not narrow down, but you can select a Process Model
- If the target Process Model is not displayed, flip pages to find the target Process Model
- This bug can be avoided by preparing one Process Model that is not used in normal work, and giving “data viewing permission” to all users
- Regarding the Process Models to be target oftenly for Process search etc., it is convenient to save them as “Search criteria”
This Bug is due to be fixed in the next releasing version