This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 11.3.0
- Utilizing [Message Start Event (Email)]
- Occurs in operating
- Utilizing [Message Start Event (Email)] to trigger Processes with the emails
- What will occur
- Despite the email is being delivered, the Process is not started and no error notification email is sent
Cause and Action
- On the platform (GAE: Google App Engine) which we are utilizing for the processing of “Receiving email and Starting Process”, improved version has been released and some behavior changed
- Processing of “Receiving mail and Starting Process” was not able to respond to this behavior change, so we modified the program and responded to “change in behavior”
- This bug has been fixed.
Occurrence situation and Recovery method
- From about 16:00, 2017-03-15 until About 14:00, 2017-03-16, this malfunction occurred in some emails
- As for “cases that received email, but the Process has not been started”, please correspond by one of the following methods.
- Start the Process manually
- Resend the email