This bug has been fixed.
Affected Version and Operation
- Version 11.3.5 (SaaS Edition only)
- This Bug has been occurring since Version 11.0
- Saving files to Google Drive using [Service Task (Google Drive)]
- Occurs in operating
- Using [Service Task (Google Drive)], with specifying “String type data item to store error contents when an error occurs”
- What will occur
- When an error occurs, the error content is not recorded in the specified String type data item and it remains empty
Workaround ・ Recovery
- There is no way to avoid this trouble
- If an error occurs, an error notification email will be sent, so please confirm with it.
- Please be careful if you are using Split condition of error judgment made by inputting to String type data item.
This Bug is due to be fixed in the next releasing version