Make your own APP for Workflow Automation!
Kyoto, Japan — April 22, 2013 — Questetra, Inc., the global SaaS provider of business process management (BPM), today announced that it has published the new version 9.5 of the cloud-based Workflow product “Questetra BPM Suite” on April 22, 2013. The new version is enhanced “Developer APIs” which are for programmers, allows to develop more advanced own applications that contribute to business process improvement.
[Auto-Input APP and Monitoring System]
In a Cloud-based Workflow product “Questetra BPM Suite” which is capable of passing business data through online, a mechanism of system cooperation called API* is available in standard. Since the publication of version 6.0 (June, 2010), Questetra has been utilized for business efficiency such as, not only a simple connection as ‘Estimate flow and Production flow’, but also ‘retrieving business data from the core system’.
In this new version 9.5, we have enhanced “Developer APIs” which is for programmers among API that “Questetra BPM Suite” is offering. You are now able to develop such as ‘an Application for automatically enter some part of the inspection work report’ or ‘Monitoring system that displays real-time reporting Photos arriving from all over’.
Questetra BPM Suite
“Questetra BPM Suite” can be flexibly changed the flow of the business.
“Questetra BPM Suite” consists of features such as
|Modeling feature:||Available to build the business system without programming.|
|Task Operation feature:||Available to enter the deliverable of accepted duties.|
|Enterprise Social feature:||available to communicate closed to within the company.|
|Monitoring feature:||Available to browse the progress in real time, or the performance of the past.|
It is a Workflow that enables the active improvement of the business flow (business processes) continuous, to fit the actual processing situation. Programming knowledge and server knowledge is not needed. There is a limit of the number of users up to 5 people in the Free SaaS.
APIs for Questetra BPM Suite
There are “Process Model Connecting APIs” which Workflow Designers also use, and “Developer APIs” which Programmers use. In the “Developer APIs” it will respond “JSON format” and “XML format”, etc. against the “HTTP request” (REST request). Both of “OAuth” and “Basic Authentication” are supported.
Process Model Connecting APIs
- Email Receiving Process Start [Message Start Event (email)]:
- Automatic start triggered by email receiving
- *cf. [Message Throwing Intermediate Event (email)] is used to send an email that is inserted business data.
- HTTP Receiving Process Start [Message Start Event (HTTP)]:
- Automatic start triggered by HTTP Request
- HTTP receive data Capture [Message Catching Intermediate Event (HTTP)]:
- Data capturing
- *cf. [Message Throwing Intermediate Event (HTTP)] is used to transmit business data in HTTP.
- Process Start API:
- Processing the first task of business flow – e.g. Internal Affairs, Reporting of Orders
- Worklist API:
- To confirm the User’s own allocated Tasks
- Task Handling API:
- Processing the User’s own accepting Tasks
- Monitoring API:
- Browsing data and current progress of the Process that is authorized to view
System Settings APIs
- User Setting API:
- Adding, Deleting, etc. the login Users
- Organization Setting API:
- Adding, Deleting, or changing the name of section and organization.
- Membership Setting API:
- Updating of the Users who belong to department, etc.
- Choices information API:
- Updating on choices that is utilized across business – e.g. Product Code List
Questetra, Inc. is the enterprise cloud computing company in Kyoto Japan, founded in 2008. We optimize the world’s Business Processes. Visit www.questetra.com
For more press release information, please contact
http://www.questetra.com/contact/ or +81-75-205-5007