- Download Edition: Fri. Sept. 23, 2016
Details for Version 10.4.6
Added Features of Version 10.0.0 – Version 10.4.5
- v10.0 2014-11-10: Dashboard & Numeric Data Aggregation
- v10.1.0 2015-02-09: Opened a New Service Base in Europe (Germany)
- v10.2.0 2015-04-20: Automatically generate a sample of “Template PDF” on which the Business Data to be Embedded
- v10.3.0 2015-07-06: Sequential Operation of Multiple Tasks
- v10.3.1 2015-08-31: Fixed Bug upon Exporting Archive
- v10.4.0 2015-11-02: Enabled Testing on Business Process in Development
- v10.4.1 2015-12-07: Fixed Bugs in Displaying of My Tasks and Search, etc.
- v10.4.2 2016-01-18: Fixed Bugs in Displaying of Task Operating Screen, etc. and Advance Notice of Specifications Change
- v10.4.3 2016-02-15: Fixed Bug which Not being Able to Login, and Announcement of Specification Change
- v10.4.4 2016-03-14: Expansion of Storage Capacity, and Announcement of Specification Change
- v10.4.5 2016-04-11: Fixed Bug about “Select type”, and Announcement of Specification Change
Functions “limited to SaaS Edition” is not available in other than SaaS Edition.
Other than the Above
- In screens of Task Operating or Process details, Table type data item to be opened in a new window
- Fixed following Bugs:
- A communication error occurs and not able to search upon trying to search for the first time, if a value has been input to User type data item (search select) when opening Task operation screen
- Value of Date type data item is entered according to the time zone setting of User when clicking on the [Now] button on the Task Operation Screen for Smartphone
- Date type data item behaves in accordance to the System time zone, so it will be corrected so that to follow the System time zone
Process Owner (Workflow administrator)
- Fixed following Bugs:
- In [Script Task]′, an error occurs upon using try/catch statement
- Cannot import an Archive of a Process Model if it contains symbols of “$” or “\” in Variables Setting in Process Model setting
- An error is contained in the supplementary explanation in SEND Parameter Settings of [Throwing Message Intermediate Event]
- Cannot understand where an error exists from the error message when the limitation of number of characters (maximum 256 characters) on [Description] of Data Items setting in Process Modeler has been exceeded (Language setting of other than Japanese)
Use Environment/ System Platform
- Changed the supported version of Android to “a version that supports Google Chrome latest version”
- As of Version 10.4.6 release, Kitkat (4.4) or a later version (4.4 / 5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0)
Please fill in the application form in the Linked page.
On receiving the form, we will send an email with a link to download files.