Enhancing G Suite (formerly Google Apps) Connection, Automated File Backup is Now Available
Kyoto, Japan — June 17, 2013 — Questetra, Inc., the global SaaS provider of Business Process Management (BPM), today announced that they have published the new version 9.6 of the cloud-based Workflow product “Questetra BPM Suite” on June 17, 2013. With the new version, storing files to Google Drive, the Online Storage, is automated.
e.g. Only the approved quote is transferred after automatically generated
“Questetra BPM Suite” (Cloud-based Workflow) that digitizes business data, has been equipped with “Service Task” which ‘automates processing’. You can automate PDF file Generating, Arithmetic operations or Date calculation, only by placing Service Tasks in between human processing such as ‘Input’ and ‘Approve’.
With this new version 9.6, it automates File-Storing to Google Drive, the Cloud-storage as well. With this feature for example, you can totally automate the processing that ‘Storing a backup of only approved Quotation to “Google Drive”‘.
Questetra BPM Suite
“Questetra BPM Suite” is a Cloud-based Workflow which you can build and adjust your Business system by drag and drop placement of processing steps. No programming is needed. BPM: Business Process Management
Because it is standardly equipped with Real Time monitoring feature for business bottleneck and with Aggregation feature for performance, it helps you to improving the flow of business (Business Process) aggressively and continuously. The Free Trial Edition, it is limited by the number of users up to five.
G Suite Connectivity (formerly Google Apps Connectivity)
Even though they are independent Cloud-Services, you can use “Questetra BPM Suite” the Cloud-based Workflow, and “G Suite” the Cloud-based Office Suite, in collaboration by 5 minutes setting.
- Single Sign-on: Log-in with G Suite ID/Password (OpenID)
- Synchronizing of Users, Groups, Roles: Synchronizing with G Suite Accounts (OAuth Consumer)
- Google Gadget on Gmail: MyTask List, Colleague Workload (OAuth Service Provider)
- Google Calendar Export: Exporting deadline date to Google Calendar (OAuth Consumer)
- Google Drive Export: Exporting the list of business data or files to Google Drive (OAuth Consumer)
- [New Feature] Google Drive Auto-Storing: Background file throwing to Google Drive (OAuth 2.0 Client)
“Google Drive” is a Cloud-based storage (online storage) service, which is widely used to centralized management and to share of files. It is also included in “G Suite”, the Cloud-based office Suite. In the year 2012, it has added features such as directly attach stored files to “Gmail” or “Google+”, and feature to synchronize with folders in Personal Computer. Now it is becoming a main service of G Suite.
[New Feature] Auto-File-Throwing to Google Drive
In the New version 9.6, the following features are added other than ‘Auto-File-throwing to Google Drive’.
- More Stickers for Enterprise Social networking:
- New series of Stickers which help to show feelings are added.
- Messages of Enterprise Social Networking in Workflow screen:
- Message-box will remain open on the screen to operate an allocated Task if there are messages related to the process.
- APIs for Developer:
- New APIs which operate allocation and termination are added to “Monitoring API” in Workflow APIs.
- Also, added new search criteria ‘Starred’ in “Worklist API”, sorted JSON response is available.
Questetra, Inc. is the enterprise cloud computing company in Kyoto Japan, founded in 2008. We optimize the world’s Business Processes. Visit www.questetra.com
For more press release information, please contact
http://www.questetra.com/contact/ or +81-75-205-5007
Please see the link for all the change logs of version 9.6.0.
<Free Business Templates>
Free Business Template that you can try the new feature (Auto-Backup to Google Drive) right away is available. Download and try it now at ‘Workflow Sample’.