Questetra has started contributing articles on using its free BPM software “Questetra BPM Suite” such as useful tips for and tidbits of it to the Japanese language version of “Q-BPM.org(*)”. The software supports workflow design, visualization of tasks, achievement control and more.
- (*)”Q-BPM.org” (Japanese version) http://ja.q-bpm.org/
- (*)”Q-BPM.org” (English version) http://en.q-bpm.org/
- (*)CC-By-SA License: you are free to copy for both commercial/non-commercial use.
Since January 20, when the distribution of “Questetra BPM Suite” started, we have received many encouraging feedbacks from our users;
- I think I can “visualize” task status in my team with the software.
- We can hand over know-hows and achieved results when someone quits or even in cases of reshuffles.
- I got to know the current business flow diagrams actually don’t “flow.”
- This software would be best to manage tasks of part-timers.
We hope that more of you will use Questetra BPM Suite with the help of these Tips articles. We are planning of contribution to the English version of Q-BPM.org soon.
- Install in Windows Vista
- Download and Install JDK
- Data Backup
- Install via Remote-Desktop
- Residual folders in case of uninstallation
- Respond to interrupted installation
- Install on Windows Vista
- Install on Linux OS
- Respond to Startup Failure
What is Questetra BPM Suite?
“Questetra BPM Suite” not only enables process owners to draw and design business flow diagrams but also provides participants in charge of tasks with input / output pages based on designed business flow diagrams. In other words, “Questetra BPM Suite” is a kind of groupware that supports computer worker business processes. (It is also called “Human-Centric BPM System.”)
Once you install this software on a computer, both process owners and participants in charge of tasks can readily take advantage of all the features via Web browsers. Because “Questetra BPM Suite” can be used free of charge regardless of the number of users, the number of business flow diagrams, duration of use, etc., it also fits team and department use.