Questetra releases a new version: August 2009 of their free BPM software “Questetra BPM Suite” on August 1.
“Questetra BPM Suite”, a web-based groupware, was downloaded more than 5,000 times from more than 150 countries/territories for 4 months from its first release to be used within many companies. This “Version August 2009” enhances its “workflow” features and “business process management” features based on users’ feedbacks. Please look forward to the new version.
In addition to the current Download-type product line-up, Questetra is planning to offer SaaS-type services, beginning in Japan from Sep. 2009.
- You can download the Download-type Questetra BPM Suite software from Questetra’s website ( http://old.store.questetra.com/en/ ) for free.
- You can use it without limitations of number of users/business flow diagrams or period.
- Ten processes are concurrently executable. To run more processes, you may purchase an Extension Key from the Questetra’s website.
- The SaaS-type Questetra BPM Suite services are planned to be available from September 2009.
- The service fee is planned to be according to number of users.
- The same features will be available as those of Download-type software.