– Accessible to OAuth 2.0 Resource –
Kyoto, Japan — January 20, 2014 — Questetra, Inc., the global SaaS provider of Business Process Management (BPM), today announced that they have published the new version 9.8 of the cloud-based Workflow product “Questetra BPM Suite” on January 20, 2014. With the new version, automatic data transmission to ‘API that requires access right’ is available. For example, you will be able to easily build a system, that an article which was approved in the workflow is automatically posted to external Blog system.
Screenshots : http://www.questetra.com/info/oauth-connection-20140120/
Automation of Transmission and reception of Business Data
Questetra BPM Suite
“Questetra BPM Suite” is a Workflow product which makes you being able to handle your business data on the Cloud. It will contribute to enhancing internal control and operational efficiency. It has a great feature that you can modify the configurations with easy Drag & Drop operation for the business rule or business flow. You can continuously improve complicated business processes such as Decision-making, Translating, or Complaint handling.
New Feature OAuth 2.0 Client
You can automate data communication with external system by placing Event Icon in the middle of a Workflow. By setting connection with the external system such as Google API or Force.com API, you can send and receive business data without human intervention. So far, it has been available ‘connecting function with API without Access Restriction’ or ‘connecting function that the usage was limited like file output to Google Drive’. But with this ‘OAuth 2.0 Client function’, you will be capable of accessing to various ‘OAuth 2.0 resource server’, so that you will achieve more flexible system federation (Mashup). We will publish successively for the specific method of connection setup and application examples as free samples, now on.
In the new version 9.8, we made various improvements, other than “OAuth 2.0 Client function”.
- Attachment on Form Start feature
- The “Form Start feature” (of v9.7), which is capable of embedding an ‘Application Form’ or ‘Contact Form’ into Web page etc., and takes in input data from those Form to Workflow directly, now supports file attachment. You can use it for such as Public Offering that need file attachment.
- Input Validation with Regular Expression
- In the input field of String type, Input Validation using the “regular expression” is now available. In combination with such length limit and mandatory settings, you will be able to easily build business systems that require accurate data entry.
- Script Check on Automatic Data Processing
- In the “Script Task”, an automatic data processing which is capable of complicated data processing, is now to detect a syntax error of “ECMA Script” at script setting. It will allow you to efficiently perform improvement cycle for automatic processing steps.
- Folding Display in ‘Task Feed’/dt>
- In the “Task Feed”, the Enterprise Social Networking which associated with business data in Workflow, now sentence posts is folded automatically. Business communications in the team will be browsed more clear and easy.
* Please see our Release note for the detail of New Features http://www.questetra.com/info/version-980/
Cloud Computing is now going into popularization phase. Especially in the SaaS field, “Switching from company-owned to per-use” is accelerating, not limited to workflow, in many computer systems such as e-mail, groupware, CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Questetra BPM Suite has been grown to be used by 4000 companies in 100 countries (including Free SaaS). In the next major version Ver10, we are planning to continue to enhance the ability to understand the processing performance and business progress more easily.
About Questetra, Inc.
Questetra, Inc. is the enterprise cloud computing company in Kyoto Japan, founded in 2008. We optimize the world’s Business Processes. Visit www.questetra.com
|Corporate Name:||Questetra, Inc. (株式会社クエステトラ)|
|Corporate Address:||206 Takamiya-cho Oike Bldg. 4th Fl., Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0835, Japan|
|Founded:||April 1, 2008|
For more press release information, please contact:
http://www.questetra.com/contact/ or +81-75-205-5007