To our customers
Dear customers, thank you very much for using our SaaS-based cloud service “Questetra BPM Suite”.
Now, we would like to announce that we are going to change some of the contents of our service from April 1st, 2016; including the “Introduction of service quality guarantee system”. This is a summary of those changes.
For more details regarding each change, we are planning to add a description on the related web pages, such as “Price”.
== 1. Implementation of SLA ==
As the use of the Cloud service is becoming common, many of our customers have requested us to clarify our service level. However, we were unable to provide a baseline since the service started in 2009 up until now.
From April 1st, 2016 on, we will establish an “Equal to or more than 99.9% uptime” as our Service Level Agreement. If by any chance, the accumulated downtime and the actual value of the “Service availability rate” became less than the guaranteed value, we will issue “Service credits”.
- Issuance of Service credit
- If the availability rate is less than 99.9% in a given month: The equivalent of 10% of the month’s fee will be issued as service credit.
If the availability rate is less than 99.0% in a given month: The equivalent of 30% of the month’s fee will be issued as service credit.
* Service credits will be issued within 30 days upon receipt of claim from the customer.
* Service credits can only be applied for future payments of the customer.
* Service credits cannot be transferred or be applied to the payment of other contracts.
* Reference: “Service availability Records” (Since 2009)
== 2. Expansion of Storage capacity ==
As the “Electronic document storage” of receipts of expense has increased, many of our customers have requested us to provide more storage capacity. However, we have limited the storage for “Attachments” to up to the equivalent of “1GB multiplied by the number of available User accounts”.
From April 1st, 2016 on, we will ensure storage capacity to up to the equivalent of “5GB multiplied by the number of available User accounts”, which is 5 times more than before. As a result, you’ll be able to save a larger amount of “attachments”.
- Subject of Storage limit (specification)
- Files stored in File type data items in the Workflow
Files attached on Open Chat (Enterprise SNS)
* There are no limitations on the type of data stored, such as String type data items and Date type data items, etc.
* Separate “Communication restrictions” apply to the transmission of data to Questetra (HTTP: 100MB).
== 3. Coverage for Flexible plan (Diversification of the payment method) ==
Some customers, such as the ones who were conducting trials in small teams, or whose business have busy seasons and offseason, have requested a charge method according to actual usage. So far, even in such a cases, you had to register specifying the number of User accounts in advance.
From April 1st, 2016 on, you will be able to choose the “Flexible Plan”, which is based on the actual use. In those cases, you will pay the fee that corresponds only to the use (Fluctuating number of accounts registered) on a subsequent basis.
- New Prices
- Flexible Plan: 12.00 USD per User / Month (6.00 USD per User / Month for Contracts Over 200 Users)
Annual Plan: 9.60 USD per User / Month (4.80 USD per User / Month for Contracts Over 200 Users)
* When “The number of registered Users” on a given day is less than 20, it will be considered as 20 people (minimum).
* In the “Annual Plan”, we do not refund based on cancellation or decrease in User accounts that occur within the validity period of a contract.
* You cannot change to “Flexible Plan” from “Annual Plan”(only until the annual update).
Please note that, the “Monthly Plan”(currently in use) will no longer be available in the future. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.