This problem has been recovered already.
Customers of Free SaaS Edition of ‘Questetra BPM Suite SaaS Edition’ could not use the service intermittently between 23rd and 24th of April, because access trouble occurred. We deeply apologize to you customers for inconvenience.
Occurred on the following time
- 2015/4/23 17:20 – 18:34 (74 min. period) [UTC +9:00]
- 2015/4/22 8:20 – 9:34 [UTC]
- 2015/4/24 00:10 – 00:25 (15 min. period) [UTC +9:00]
- 2015/4/23 15:10 – 15:25 [UTC]
- 2015/4/24 00:40 – 00:58 (18 min. period) [UTC +9:00]
- 2015/4/23 15:40 – 15:58 [UTC]
Some of the customers of Free SaaS Edition could not access to Questetra BPM Suite
Cause of Trouble
The server process has stopped abnormally because it became out of memory for a mistake in the server configuration.
Fixed the server configuration, and rebooted the server process
|Prev article -||Apr. 20th (UTC+9) Delivery Failure of Emails had occurred (Recovered)|
|Next article -||Apr. 27 (UTC+9) Access Trouble Occurred on Part of User Environment (Recovered)|