This problem has been recovered already.
This problem has been recovered since 18:50 July 13th (UTC+9), due to the recovery from a communication failure which occurred in the utilizing infrastructure.
We deeply apologize for your inconvenience.
Around 14:27 July 13th (UTC+9), an event is occurring in which errors were notified for not starting a Process of [Message Start Event (Email)] due to the occurrence of errors on processing of email receiving. We are under investigation in assumption that is a communication trouble between the email receiving server and the application server. (2016-07-13 17:30 (UTC+9))
We deeply apologize to the customers who are using our product for any inconvenience.
- Occurred: 2016-07-13 14:27 [UTC +9:00]
- 2016-07-13 05:27 [UTC]
- Recovered: 2016-07-13 18:50 [UTC +9:00] (4 hours 23 minute period)
- 2016-07-13 09:50 [UTC]
- In Questetra BPM Suite, an error occurred in processing of email receiving for [Message Start Event (Email)]. Process did not start, and the error was notified to the administrators by email.
Cause of Trouble
- Communication trouble between the email receiving server and the application server
- Recovered due to the recovery of communication trouble in utilizing infra service
|Prev article -||v11.0.1 2016-06-27: Fixed Bug, and Announcement of Specification Change|
|Next article -||v11.1 2016-09-05: Function Addition of Stylized Processing as Auto-Step|