This problem has been recovered already.
Some of the customers of ‘Questetra BPM Suite SaaS Edition’ could not login the service on August 25th, 2017 (UTC+9:00), for occurrence of access trouble. Also, it was in a state where processing of Workflow does not progress on the same environment. Also, in between 25th and 28th of August, it was in a state where processing of Workflow does not progress on the same environment. We deeply apologize to the customers for your inconvenience.
1) 2017-08-25 18:12 to 18:54 [UTC +9:00] (42 minutes period)
- 08-25 09:12 to 09:54 [UTC]
2) 2017-08-25 21:38 to 22:09 [UTC +9:00] (31 minutes period)
- 08-25 12:12 to 12:54 [UTC]
3) 2017-08-25 22:30 to 22:31 [UTC +9:00] (1 minutes period)
- 08-25 13:12 to 13:54 [UTC]
4) 2017-08-25 22:36 to 2017-08-28 16:26 [UTC +9:00] (2 day, 17 hours and 50 minutes)
- 08-25 13:12 to 2017-08-28 07:26 [UTC]
#1 to #3, Particular customers of Free SaaS Edition could not login to Questetra BPM Suite
#4, Being in a state where processing of Workflow (Token) does not progress
Cause of Trouble
When a user attempted to delete a large App , an error of memory shortage occurred in the application server
Recovered by restarting the application server.
We are planning to improve so as not to overuse the memory in deletion processing on large App in the future.