- SaaS Edition : Mon. Mar. 14th, 2016
- Download Edition : None
Changes to be Noted
- Change supported environment
- In Windows Vista, Google Chrome will be excluded from supported environment
- Check out also the plans of changes in future versions at [Plans of Future Changes] the bottom of this page.
Details for Version 10.4.4
Process Owner (Workflow Administrator)
- Fixed following Bugs:
- In ［Message Start Event (email)］, there is a case in which one email will newly start multiple processes
- Expand the storage capacity of ［File Repository］ from “The number of Users x 1GB” to “The number of Users x 5GB”
- The storage capacity of Free SaaS Edition remains “1000MB (10 x 100MB)”
Application / Use Environment / System Platform
- In Windows Vista, Chrome will be excluded from supported environment
- Since Google Chrome will end the support for Windows Vista on 31 March, 2016.
Plans of Future Changes
We are planning to alter the following specifications and system platform in the future versions.
Due Version.11.0 (Due to release in April-May, 2016)
- For Options master (Options XML), we will change specifications that an Option becomes invalid when any one of the choices ID (value) / label (display) is blank.
- Also “setting as blank” is invalid when you define the option in other methods than the Options master. (specification unification)
- [Abort Task (Token will not move)], the handling at deadline, will be abolished
- Existing configuration will continue operating for the time being, but it will not work at the time of abolition and after.
- Please change to the setting option which utilizes ‘Boundary Event': [Abort Task (Token will move to Timer Boundary Event)]
- In [Message Start Event (HTTP)] and [Catching Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)], HTTP response to be returned at the time of processing error will be changed to “400” from “500”
- For such a program that has been described the processing based on the HTTP response code, you will need a change
- In [Catching Message Intermediate Event] and [APIs for Task processing (/API/PE/Workitem/Form/save)], we will change specifications of behavior related to Select type data item (Checkbox) and File type data item.
- We will change that Value of Select type (Checkbox)/ File type to be maintained when the permission setting is “Editable” and the corresponding parameter is not transmitted.
- In the current specification, value will be cleared.
- This is for the unification of behavior to meet with other Data types which is to maintain value if not sending parameter.
- Unifying in “to maintain value if not sending parameter” and “to clear value if sending blank value parameter”
- In [Throwing Message intermediate Event (HTTP)], we will change specification that if the value of “Title” is blank, it will exclude from sending parameter.
- Unification with other Process data items.
- In [Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)], HTTP request in ‘application/json’ format (POST / PUT / PATCH) will be abolished.
- Please change the settings using the feature that has been added in Version 10.4, which is capable of sending request specifying any part of Content-Type / Body.