- SaaS Edition : Mon. Jun. 27th, 2016
- Download Edition : None
Changes to be Noted
- Check out also the plans of changes in future versions at [Plans of Future Changes] the bottom of this page.
Details for Version 11.0.1
- Fixed following Bugs:
Open Chat (Task Feed) / Dashboard / Account Setting
Process Owner (Workflow Administrator)
- In [Message Start Event (Email)], improved the processing of Starting new Process from email receiving
- In [Message Start Event (Email)], improved the processing for some Emails which were unable to process properly
Application / Use Environment / System Platform
Plans of Future Changes
We are planning to alter the following specifications and system platform in the future versions.
- In [Catching Message Intermediate Event] and [APIs for Task processing (/API/PE/Workitem/Form/save)], we will change specifications of behavior related to Select type data item (Checkbox) and File type data item
- We will change that Value of Select type (Checkbox)/ File type to be maintained when the permission setting is “Editable” and the corresponding parameter is not transmitted.
- In the current specification, value will be cleared
- This is for the unification of behavior to meet with other Data types which is to maintain value if not sending parameter
- Unifying in “to maintain value if not sending parameter” and “to clear value if sending blank value parameter”
- In [Throwing Message intermediate Event (HTTP)], we will change specification that if the value of “Title” is blank, it will exclude from sending parameter.
- Unification with other Process data items
- In [Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)], HTTP request in ‘application/json’ format (POST / PUT / PATCH) will be abolished.
- Please change the settings using the feature that has been added in Version 10.4, which is capable of sending request specifying any part of Content-Type / Body