Changes to be Noted
- Check out also the plans of changes in future versions [Plans of Future Changes] at the bottom of this page.
Details for Version 11.4.1
Changes of Functions for Workflow Designer
- Improved App deletion processing to reduce memory usage
Non-functional Changes and Changes of External tool Functions
- Upgraded Apache Struts version to 2.3.34 from 2.3.32
Plans of Future Changes
We are planning to alter the following specifications and system platform in the future versions.
Due Version 11.5
- TLS 1.0 will be disabled
- We are promoting the use of the latest security protocol as an effort to strengthen security so that customers can use it safely.
- Internet Explorer 9/10, you will not be able to use Questetra
- Internet 9/10 are already unsupported. Please use versions listed on System Requirements.
- On some terminals with Android 4.4, you will not be able to use Questetra.
- It is available on Android 4.4.2 and later
- For accessing the API, you will not be able to connect from a program such as Java 6/7 which is not compatible with TLS 1.1 or later as standard
- You can use it by using versions that are compatible with TLS 1.1 or later, or updating, etc.
- Reference / Related information
Version to be scheduled
- Accessing to Developer APIs in OAuth 1.0 will be abolished
- Please change to connection using OAuth 2.0, which is available since version 11.1
- In APIs of “Querying for all Process Instances records” and “Querying for Task records operated by the User”, it will be changed to explicitly designate as display items to include process data items as search results
- Currently, Process Data Items specified as search criteria are automatically included in search results
- After the specification change, only the Process Data Items which <view /> element is specified will be included in the search results