Enhanced “Task Feed” Feature
- “Task Feed” feature which integrated with Workflow is enhanced and become easier.
- “Trouble” is added as well as “Good!” and “Knowledge” so far, and a topic can be searched easily.
- ‘Topic’ can be followed as well as user, so you never miss the hot topic.
- Email notification can be selected when mentioned comment or message or “Good!”
More Flexible Setting on Allocation Rule
- Previously, when setting up a swim-lane assignment rules, only one group or one user was able to be configured.
- New Version is available to be set multiple groups / multiple users at the same time.
Catch Important Info! Improved User Interface
- Have you ever left a task that past deadline unnoticed? For tasks past deadline the deadline dates are indicated in red letters.
- Error display on the task execution screen, button names and position in process detail screen etc.,we are trying to improve the Interface for better use for users.
- Red letter indication of deadline date of tasks past deadline in Task list in [My Task].
- Add “Category” in the display item of Task list.
- Highlight the error notification on input error in [Task execute] screen.
- Can shift “Executing status” in [Task Execute] screen until task is finished.
- Change design of ‘Check box’ in [Task Execute] screen for smart-phone.
- Put text of “(copy)” on the top of the subject when starting process reusing past data.
- Place hyperlink to submit message to Task Feed after Delegated Task etc.
- Enable to display process search list on the left menu.
- Change [Process Detail] screen
- Change display of focused Task in [Process Detail] screen of [Task Search] result in [My Tasks] (Process Chart / Process record)
- Changed name from “Cancel” to “Terminate”
- Moved buttons of “Terminate” and “Delete” to the right.
- Placed inactive buttons of “Return” and “Edit Data” even when they are impossible.
- Enabled to shrink the process chart to fit the screen size.
- Enable to display process chart on separate screen.
- Put Icon to indicate it is for authorized person on [Process Detail] screen in [All Process Record] to distinct from [Process Detail] screen of [My Tasks].
- Support automatic e-mail attachments sent from Questetra BPM Suite (embedded type data files) are not displayed (Thunderbird 7.0.1)
- Abolished real-time synchronization of discussion type data in [Task Execution] screen, according to Task Feed feature added since Version 8.Fixed following Bugs
- [SaaS Edition] Date / Time Data, such as Date / Time Process Started or Date Type Data Item, May Not Be Recorded Precisely.
- A Process in the State of ‘Finished’ May Go Back to State of ‘In Process’
- When Task Executed from Google Gadget, Task Execution Screen May Not Be Displayed Correctly
- In Numeric Type Data Item, Calculation Results Using the Equation of Aggregate Tables May Be Incorrect.
- In calculating numeric type data item, if the formula includes data item that is not permitted read/write, the final result of calculation differs from the result in Task executing screen.
- In calculating numeric type data item, if all of the data in formula is read/write, the calculation result is not displayed in Task execute screen.
- Inputting data into table type data item, the line you want to add into is not focused when clicking [+] button.
- Takes too long to display process chart in [Process Detail] screen, etc.(IE)
- In printing page of process detail, process data may not be printed with IE7.
- In printing page of process detail, process chart with more width than height is not printed whole thing.
- The column of “State” become blank, when checking [Process Detail] screen after returning the Task.
- The setting of “Page Size”,”Column”, “Sort order” are not memorized by [Search Process] of [Started Processes] and [My Task Record].
- Cannot be display and be saved the choices of select type data item that include [” (double quotation mark)], in “Data Edit”Function.
- Added “Hot Topic” display feature.
- Enabled to follow “A Topic”, not only “a user”.
- Added “Trouble” as common topic.
- Enable to display the list of messages addressed to a group.
- Enable to display mentions addressed to a person or to a group as hyperlink, and clicking on it, the list of related messages is displayed on the right side bar.
- Indicate “Deletion” when a message or a comment is deleted.
- Enable Notification message to be deleted.
- Improved on automated post on finishing a Task and Error dialogue display.
- Fixed following Bugs
- Number of new message may be displayed different from actual number.
Account Setting (Personal Setting)
- Enhanced Notification feature
- Describe hyperlink for smart-phone in notification email.
- Enable to set up for notification on email as well as Task Feed such as arriving of task etc.
- Enable to send notification email when a message is addressed to the person in Task Feed.
- Enable to send notification email when somebody give “Good!” on your post.
- Display Task Feed comment content on the notification Email.
- Notify to control authorized person by email when a Task goes into error list.
- Change from ‘Open New Window’ to normal to open the task execution URL contained in the e-mail notification.
- Enable to assign multiple groups / multiple users to a swim-lane on allocation rule.
- Enable to display table type data any place than fixed at the bottom.
- Tutorial, “Let’s Try Creating A Simple Workflow !” guiding users design Workflow for the first time available in process model List screen.
- Enable copy / paste on Task or event including its setting in [process chart setting] screen.
- Display Node number in property of Task / event in [process chart setting] screen.
- Indicate item name of subject is unchangeable in [Process Data Setting] screen.
- Display current version of the process model clearly in list of versions in [Process Model Detail] screen.
- Abolished “Task Board” feature, according to Task Feed feature added since Version 8.
- Fixed following Bugs
- Improved option of group specification in authorization adding screen, in [System authorization] and [Process authorization].
- Unable to add user in duplicated user name.
- Enable to specify user’s primary group in [Collective user Registration] with CSV.
- Excepted “Log-out page URL” from indispensable in [Single Sign-on] setting.
- Display by use of a file repository usage. (SaaS Edition)
- Fixed following Bugs
- Stuck at confirmation screen when registering user collectively by specifying group, and a duplicate email address.
- Enhanced error mail for failure of Message Throwing Intermediate Event (HTTP)
- Enable to receive one parameter of “Date Time” not only in two parameters of “Date” and “Time” when receiving date type data in Message Start Event, etc.
- Enable to confirm URL and parameter in Message start event or else, directly from [Process Model Detail] screen of editing version over hyperlink.
- Fixed following Bugs
- When using Message Start / Throwing Intermediate Event, parameter of [title] is displayed on the [Process Model Detail] screen, even the [Subject] is configured forbid read/write.
Change in Environment
- Upgraded to jQuery 1.6.4、jQuery UI 1.8.16、jQuery Mobile 1.0 RC1
- Migrated to Flex4